The Aegis Padlock Drive is the easiest way to secure your sensitive data, your customers details and your business details from unauthorized access. Aegis Padlock Secure Drive is a portable device that you can carry around with you while on the go. The Aegis Padlock is very secure; it uses 128-bit AES encryption. It can save all your data as it comes with many different capacities to suit your business needs, it is capable of saving huge amounts of data.
The Aegis Padlock is very easy to setup. Also, the Aegis Padlock is software and operating system independent, which makes it really easy for you to access the drive content after you enter the unique pin number that you would have chosen during the setup process.
- Secure PIN Access
- Software free design
- Compatible with any OS – Windows, Mac & Linux
- Military Grade FIPS PUB 197 Validated Encryption
- Administrator Password feature
- Super Speed USB 3.0 Connection
- Choice of real-time 128-bit or 256-bit Military Grade AES-XTS Hardware Encryption
- Brute Force Self Destruct Feature
- Auto Lock Feature
- VTC Technology
- Convenient ultra-portable design — Ideal to take between home and the office or on trips
- Hardware Encrypted Drive – Real-time 256-bit AES encryption seamlessly encrypts all data on the drive, protecting the drive even if it is removed from its casing
- Administrator Password feature – Ideal for IT departments looking to secure their mobile users, by allowing setup of administrator access to the drive before being distributed to their mobile user(s)
- Perfect for companies dealing with sensitive information — The Aegis Padlock DT is the perfect option for companies that need to take sensitive information on the road, such as government or financial institutions
- Secure mobile storage for the road warrior — Excellent for transporting data between desktop & notebook computers, or a secure mobile storage system
With the 256-bit hardware encryption, the Aegis Padlock can encrypt all the data on your flash drive, while keeping your data safe.
The Aegis Padlock protects your data against Brute Force attack. It does that in three ways, the first way is the access denial to the drive if the user PIN number entered was not verified. Secondly, the device will lock itself if many incorrect attempts to the drive had occurred. Lastly, after a set number of incorrect PIN entries, the device will destruct the encryption and re-lock itself, which requires a redeployment.
Aegis Padlock’s VTC technology (Variable Time Circuit) is a great feature which can protect you from hacking attempts that aim to infiltrate and have illegal access to your drive content.
The Aegis Padlock is software and operating system independent which means it does not require any previous installation for software or operating system. It is compatible with any platform and can be easily deployed in any corporate environment. The Aegis Padlock can enroll up to ten unique User IDs and an administrator which makes a great administration and collaboration feature for business.
Hackers tend to look for commonly used keys on the devices, they look for worn out keypads to find the common pressed keys. This is a common social engineering technique hackers use to effortlessly have access to your device without even writing a single code or gaining knowledge of the electronic of your device. The Aegis Padlock’s “wear resistant keypad” feature is designed to save you from this kind of potential hacking threat.
When data at rest, Aegis Padlock will constantly encrypt your data PINS and encryption keys. The Aegis Padlock’s design makes it particularly suitable to be carried around with you for mobile use. Its design is very robust; with 16-point omni-directional shock mounting system designed especially to save the drive from drops and shocks. Also its integrated USB cable gives you the flexibility when you want to carry the device with as you do not need to carry cords with you, the cord is integrated in it.
- Aegis Padlock Drive
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 12V AC Adapter